Stuff and Nonsense

Exactly what it says on the tin

Monday, October 30, 2006

Laughing at Children

On Saturday I went out to a weatherspoons in the metro centre with my mum and one of my aunties. While we were eating an alarm went off...a very high pitched alarm. I have no idea what it was for but it did bring security running into the place and a few mothers took their kids out to protect their ears. This went on for about 5 minutes, during that time I was watching a baby who was about 10 months old sitting in the corner with her mother and another woman. Whenever the alarm was going off, the mother would put her hands over that little girls ears but she was utterly unfazed by the noise, everytime her mum put her hands over her ears she would push her hands away. At one point her mother put her hands over the girls ears and she jerked forward to get the hands off her ears, she jerked forward so much she whacked her head off the table, it wasn't funny, really, a little baby had just walloped her head off a wooden table and was subsequently in tears and I didn't laugh, really, not even a little bit.

Well, maybe a little bit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home