Stuff and Nonsense

Exactly what it says on the tin

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Racial Abuse...Again


Well another Sunday and another case of my mum being racially abused. This time it wasn't as funny, it was the same lad as last time but today his mates got involved and it was a bit more threatening. So much so that the police are taking it seriously which means that when the little bastard gets arrested I will have to send a letter, to my own mother,
on behalf of the Police saying how sorry we are that she was a victim of crime. That's got to be comforting for her! I bet the lad will probably not see it as racial abuse, from what I have gathered about the statistics we record for racial crime, this won't be recorded as one. Apparently if you only record crimes where black people are abused by white people you can say that the amount of racial crimes are reducing...call me cynical if you wish :)

I actually should look in to it and find out if they have a policy about sending official correspondance to a member of your own family, even if they are the victim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home